Thursday, August 19, 2010

Advice for a long distance casual relationship? How often should I call him?

Please, serious answers only...


I have a casual friendship/relationship with a guy who lives about 9 hours from me. We are more than just friends (you know what I mean) but also both have things going on in our lives which would prevent a deeper/committed relationship at this time (no, it's not marriage). We are both (for the most part) comfortable with the situation for now. The thing is, I sometimes miss him an awful lot, but I don't want to call him WAY too much, which I have done in other relationships previously. Has anyone else out there been through this? Can guys out there tell me how much is an OK amount to call without being too much? Any other advice? Serious answers only, please. I'd really like some good advice. Thanks.Advice for a long distance casual relationship? How often should I call him?
You're thinking an awful lot about this, aren't you? You've even posted your question for the input of others. This guy who lives 9 hours away is on your mind so much that you ';sometimes miss him an awful lot...'; I would wait and see how interested he is in you, and how often he calls you, before you start wearing your heart on your sleeve calling him too often. If you're calling him more than he's calling you, it sends the message that you're crazy about him. Do you really want to put yourself in a position where he thinks he has the upper hand?Refrain from calling him and keep your expectations low until he proves himself worthy of your trust. This way you won't be crushed if he turns out to be just another ';guy.';

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The content on your website never confuses me
Relationships by XCS Hiji

Post a Comment