Thursday, August 19, 2010

Stay Friends or Try long distance relationship 10 points for best advice. Thank you?

The special person and I love each other for 4 years. We went to college togther. For 3 years we had never spoken, just enjoy looking at each other from distances---we both hiden the feeling inside. Before my graduation I told him that I am leaving. Although we did not really know each other, but I knew he cared!





I was very sad because I miss him so much. I thought I was going to forget him because we will never see each other again. But with God wills... I found his website. He wrotes poetries about us. He claims he loves and will wait for me!





I contacted him. We decided to keep in touch as friend because I moved to difference states. Well, we have been e-mail each others and stay friends for over a year now. I really like him.





I want to make the friendship become a long distance relationship---Do you think it is going to be a good idea? or


Should we stay friend until we have a chance to be togther?


Please help. I need your advice and thank you so muchStay Friends or Try long distance relationship 10 points for best advice. Thank you?
I guess it depends on how much this man means to you.





I was in a similar situation. My good friend and I went to colleges in different states, but still talked to each other and emailed quite often. Eventually I found out that he liked me (and I did too) and we started dating while I was still out of state. I eventually moved to where he was partly to be with him, partly because I needed to transfer schools.





I don't regret the decision one bit. Now we live together and have been dating for 2.5 years.





It might not be how your situation works out, but that's my story. I think you should go with your instincts--if you think he's worth moving for, go for it. My boyfriend and I did the long distance thing for 6 months and it was hard! I only saw him once a month and it was a real commitment on both ends. If you trust him enough to be exclusive only to you, then I'd say give it a shot and see what happens.





Good luck with everything! I hope it all works out for you.Stay Friends or Try long distance relationship 10 points for best advice. Thank you?
Stay friends is best when your in a long distance relationship things seem to fall apart since your not by their side.....Time will only tell what may become.......
sounds scary to me. just looked at each other for years, and he's writing poetry and offering to WAIT for you? Ewww... Stay friends!
WHAT?!?!!?!??!





You look at him and you ';just know';?!





You are crazy, like certifiably insane type of crazy. You need some serious therapy. Stay away from that guy, you stalker.
It seems to me you are just ';feeding'; some kinda of romantic illusion...because you really don't KNOW HIM i mean in REAL LIFE....you just feel a crush for each other, but always in distance situation.I think you have to make a effort to try to get to know each other has close has possible in real life...and than confirm if those feelings are just illusions or true.Good luck!
Hon, You should just stay friends until you can be together. Long distance loves rarily work out. Times come up when we really need someone to hold or need to be held ! Or when those once in a lifetime moments occur and you have to be in that moment to share the joy. If it is true your love will endure but the lord may be ready to put another in your life ! Then you choose who you want for eternity ! ! ! Jesus loves you and so do I.
You're going to get the same thing out of a long distance relationship as you would just staying friends for now. So don't commit yourself just yet. If you're not going to see him very much anyway, it's not worth it. Then you'll just be saying I love you, and hurting because you can't see them. Wait, appreciate and enjoy what you have now, and time will take you in whatever direction is best.
this is simple u like him so have a relationship with him. all you hsve to do iis create dates where he can fly where u r and u can go where he is hat way u can b happy. happiness is key in life.
go for the relationship sounds like you realy have something there.
He loves you don't lose him.
I went through the same thing in college; my boyfriend of 3 years went back tohis home country after college and stayed there for over a year; we decided to be friends b/c it was unfair to both of us to stay in relationship when we were so far apart. The only way we could keep in contact was via email and instant messenger. Could you imagine the phone bills if we talked on the phone? He came to visit last year and we spent the whole day just touring the city, since he's never been to my home town before. We had a lot of fun just hanging out. I am married now, and he has a great girlfriend; we keep in contact regularly, and are still really good friends, even though he lives in America now, but in a different state. If we were meant to be together, we would be, but we were just meant to be friends. I would advise to be friends for right now; you don't want to put your heart through all of that. If you were meant to be with eachother, it will work out.
get together first. You dont know this guy yet
If u think that u will have a chance to be together someday than wait. me and my boyfriend were friends at first and that helped our relationship because now we know alot about each other than if we started to date right away. Keep talking and stuff but stay friends until u can be together. Because when ur together than u will have everything a relationship need. Good Luck hope it works out. :)
I think that you should get to know this person before starting a serious relationship...A long distance communication is not the best way to do it.I think you should meet somehow,talk to each other,clarify everything(your feelings) and try to understand whether it is just friendship or sth more...then you can develop your relationship.


So...GOOD LUCK!
Well if you really love eachother then go for long distance, beacuse no matter how far apart you are from eachother it shouldnt matter, love will always keep you toghether
Long distance relationships are hard but can be managed as long as both people have the same expectations -- try talking about what you both want out of a long distance relationship and if your lives could really come together down the road at some point -- best of luck to you with your relationship!

No comments:

Post a Comment