Thursday, August 19, 2010

I'm in a long-distance relationship with a guy I really love. Need advice?

He and I really care deeply for eachother. I've never loved anyone or anything more, but this time away from him is killing me!!!!!!!!!! What I want to know is how do you deal with the pain of a long-distance relationship and balance dealing with your current life stresses on top of that?!?! This is really bothering me... any help would be appreciated. Thanks for your time!!!I'm in a long-distance relationship with a guy I really love. Need advice?
I am also in a long distance relationship. My fiance lives 2.5 hours away. We keep in contact on a daily basis by phone and spend every weekend together. Sure it does get lonely at times but these times are alright as it just shows how much we mean to each other. There are many life stressers sure but we can discuss them when we are talking to one and other. If you believe in yourself and your partner then only good will come of this relationship. Best of luck to you.I'm in a long-distance relationship with a guy I really love. Need advice?
I've been with my g/f for 3 years and half that time we lived in different states.





It was really tough but you have keep thinking positively about it and realize that you should be happy because you have found somebody that you really love. When you are feeling down just think to yourself how lucky you are.





Also, we called each other everyday and text messaged constantly which helped alot.

No comments:

Post a Comment