Thursday, August 19, 2010

Meeting a virgo tonight for the 1st time, after an online long distance relationship (Please read) Any advice?

We have been talking online for about 2 years now. Got really close. I know I am the only woman in his life.


And I am meeting him tonight for the first time.


I drove here 3 days ago, stayed at a friend. We were suppose to meet the night I got here, but I got here too late. The next day I text him (We text more then calling, because he hates to talk on the phone. We did talked on the phone, often. Just that he prefer texts) and he is having one of these typical virgo ';i'm nervous'; moment. I understand, Next day, he message me, saying he wants me to go at his house, I ask when, he say tomorrow (aka tonight) and I tell him to text me when he can meet me somewhere to help me get to his house because the directions I have aren't clear. He looked at his messages at noone, haven't reply. It's 4pm. He hasn't text yet. Should I text him or wait? And anyone dating virgos can tell me about how your first date went? Talk to me about virgos. Thank youMeeting a virgo tonight for the 1st time, after an online long distance relationship (Please read) Any advice?
Do NOT meet anyone for the first time in HIS home. It's not prudent. Two years of communication online doesn't count. First time face to face meetings should take place in PUBLIC. Your friend should know where and when you're meeting. Your friend should know the first and last name of the person you're meeting. Your friend should know the home address of the person you're meeting.





The person you're meeting should know that you have a person, who is your friend, who knows these things.





The reason for this is simple. Should he have dishonorable intent he knows that his name and home address are known to someone who will tell the authorities should something happen to you.





Do you know martial arts? Are you able to defend yourself should he turn out to be predatory? If not then the back up plan has to be in place.





I'm not talking out of my hat here. All the women I know who have met men online have put this plan into action. Some have had men call off the meeting knowing that this woman isn't walking into a situation blind. These men were not worth meeting.





As a Capricorn you have to know that I'm speaking to your conservative core. Please consider my suggestion of having the first meeting in public. Wear shoes you can either run with or kick with, no high heels.Meeting a virgo tonight for the 1st time, after an online long distance relationship (Please read) Any advice?
I've been married to Virgo for 27 years :)


As you probaby know, your sign is very compatible with Virgo. Don't worry....Virgos are worriers, and he'll have enough for both of you! If you want to text him, go right ahead; Virgo doesn't always like to take the lead and often needs encouragement.


Dress nice, act classy, and don't let any emotions run away with you. After two years of talking, you already know each other pretty well. He already cares about you; Virgo is the very least likely man to be a ';player';. Just be yourself; I have a feeling that this is the beginning of a long relationship!
Hi Ana,





I answered your other question you posted. I didn't realize you and him had never met previously, but I'm sure my advice still applies and I hope you two have met. My Capricorn is not a phone person either, at least not in the evenings. He enjoys when I call him first thing in the morning when I get to work.





I am a Virgo female, so I will tell you about my first date with my Capricorn. Upon initially meeting, we were both immediately attracted to one another, but didn't act on it. I met him on the bus, ( he drives for the Smart Transit system) when my car broke down. For two weeks, I would watch him in the mirrors to see if he was looking at me. I would pay extra special attention to what I chose to wear each day. I know that sounds silly and I the bus ride could have been no more than five minutes, but I was totally smitten. Even when we exchanged pleasantries, it seemed it had not affect. He always kept his face serious looking, so finally I thought, he has to be married or already in a relationship and I would just settle for looking at him everyday. Well one day, I missed the bus that connects to his bus and he thought he was never going to see me again. Luckily, I made it just before he pulled off and when I got ready to get off the bus, he handed me a business card. On the back of the card, it read, Dinner Maybe with his phone number. We talked into the wee hours of the night and I discovered that he thought I wasn't interested in him and he also thought I was in a relationship as well, but he said when he thought he was never going to see me again, he told himself if I ever see her again, I am going to take my chances. On our first date, I was giggly nervous and I wanted to look really nice for him. He worked that day and didn't pick me up until nearly midnight. Why did we have on the same colors and we were dressed casually conservative? We both laughed at that. We were so comfortable with one another. . . I've never been that comfortable with anyone before. We instinctly held hands and we wanted to sit next to one another instead of across from one another. It was awesome and two years later, we are still together. We still marvel at how we almost missed our chance because we were assuming the same thing about one another.
Two years to meet up!?!? That's nervous/shy?





Shame you haven't given us his birth date, then we'd have more to go on than his Sun sign ';Virgo';.





Even if you could tell us what year he was born in we might be able to tell you something you don't already know.





Good luck!





Ax


.
capricorns are very compatible with virgos! congratulations!


but that doesnt define everything.


try calling.
Just be yourself cos he'll eventually see right through you later on if you try acting 'fake' now, ALOT of Virgo man/ female ???? relationships failed b/c of this reason.


and wait for him to call or text- otherwise he'll think you are very needy. A big no-no in his eyes.


Cos I often hear/read of women being stood up by these guys alot- don't worry too much cos he's probably being worried enough for the both of you right now- most likely hyper-ventilating....btw this is normal Virgo behavior. If he does finally get back to you- it all depends cos I know they can be very secure Virgos out there, maybe he could possibly be running late but please, don't start texting him non-stop or he'll think you are very clingy- they guys need their space like the flowers need rain.


Be patient with this man.


If he stands you up- which I hope not, then you know what to expect next time or unless he cancels and gives you a sensible reason.


** Remember too that when these guys get nervous - it affects their digestive system.

No comments:

Post a Comment