Thursday, August 19, 2010

My friend is in a long distance relationship. The gf kissed her ex though! He asks for advice, what do I say?

The sad part is that I like him =( and it breaks my heart to see him sad...what advice do you have for me?My friend is in a long distance relationship. The gf kissed her ex though! He asks for advice, what do I say?
Move on because it's not over between the ex and her, at least in her mind and heart. It's also an indication that even if they do make up she can't be faithful. Her heart is somewhere else and he deserves more!My friend is in a long distance relationship. The gf kissed her ex though! He asks for advice, what do I say?
Well im in a long distance relationship to (real long lol) and if my boyfriend did that I would most likely just go ahead and break up with him because if he did that once i wouldnt really be able to trust him much after that and where it is long distance any way I really wouldnt know if he did or not. So I would just go ahead and get rid of the heart ache before it got worse
sounds like a 'foursome'. you like him...she likes him...he likes her...he likes her. the gf/bf need to figure out why she was kissing an ex! doesnt she believe he loves her? sounds like she doesnt and if he wants her he needs to make it known. peace
first, does he know that his gf kissed her ex? the advice i have him is that he needs to know what happend to his gf and if he gets her back then there is no use for even you to go out with him. the advice i have for you is tell him how you fell about him but dont tell him if he just had a break up tell him at leat 2 or 3 days after the break up. then he might want you.

No comments:

Post a Comment