Thursday, August 19, 2010

Anyone have advice on how to make a long distance relationship work?

I met a man on an online game I play called World of Warcraft. He is 26 and I am 23 we live very far apart. He is in CA and I am in MN and neither of us can move. (yet), but think I am falling in love with him. He says he shares the same feelings. We talk on the phone and over the internet all the time and have exchanged numerous pictures. (We both think the other is very attractive) I really like his personallity. He makes me laugh all the time. I miss him when we are not playing our game together or not on the phone. We both know a great deal about the other, like How we grew up, family, friends, etc. I have even talked to his sister on the phone. We have decided that we need to meet so he is going to come here and visit me. I am so excited but it breaks my heart already to know that he will have to leave even though he isn't even here yet. I need to know that this is possible. --- Any advice anyone has for me would be very helpful and greatly appreciated.Anyone have advice on how to make a long distance relationship work?
I'm not going to lie to you long distance relationships are very hard. Just keep doing what you're doing (talking on the phone and internet). You have to have total trust in the other person and yourself. Sometimes, thats easier said then done. But I';m sure it'll all work out in the end.


Good luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment