Sunday, August 22, 2010

I am in a long distance relationship and can't stop crying. Can you please give me advice?

He and I have been together since August 2006, not very long, I know, but we lived together from October until yesterday. I'm a busy girl but he was the only thing that really made me happy. At the end of the day everything was ok because I had him. Now I have all this **** to do and no motivation. I'm in California and he is in the UK, we both have a year of college left.





Thing is, I can't stop crying. I've been crying on and off since he's left (not to mention the months before he left at the thought of not seeing him each day). I'm taking summer classes and he can't come back for a few years because of visa issues.





So the next time I'll see him? Maybe December, no later than January. How the **** am I going to do this? I'm so depressed but have no one to hold me and make it all better.





Maybe a few words of encouragement will make me feel better. Help please? Thank you :)I am in a long distance relationship and can't stop crying. Can you please give me advice?
I had this exact situation happen with me last December. I lived with a women from august to December over special circumstances and I had to move and leave her behind. I was devastated and tried to do as much as I could with her before I had to leave, and the day we had to part was really tough.





Try to get a hobby or a friend to talk to. Relieving stress would be a major thing to do right now. Talk it out with a friend or gear your energy toward something positive like painting or exercise. Running always clears my head.





Try and keep it together. This must be just as hard for him as it is for you. Try to contact each other often, but try not to everyday. You could exclude yourself from everything else around you if you do. Just count the days until you will see each other again and stay positive.





Best of luck for you both!I am in a long distance relationship and can't stop crying. Can you please give me advice?
Hey, it's going to be okay. I don't know how your situation is but do whatever you have to do to be with him, even if it is moving out of the country with him.

Report Abuse



if there's one thing i know-it's that being with the person you love just makes everything so easy. Go With Him. You Need Him In Your Life

Report Abuse



Phone sex?
what? there's no men in California?
just stop thinking about it.. do other stuff instead of thinking about it.. u will be alright as time goes by.. u guys haven't even broke up!!!! it's just a matter of time when u will be able 2 see him again!! u will see him again
end this and it will make ur life better . u cannot keep on crying forthe reat of the day, u must run ur life and he had run his~!!!! REMEMBER THIS THE NEXT WILL BE BETTER . LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP IS HARD TO MAINTAIN UNLESS U BOTH TRUST EACH OTHER .
Megan, try and calm down for a moment. As I live in California, I can hold you and listen to you and offer this bit of advice. Could you finish your last year in school in Britain? Begin in September or sooner and finish in June of 2008? If you go to school there, his visa issues would be a moot point. It still might be a little complicated, but the thought of you incessantly crying your eyes out is a real heartbreaker.
I understand that and I am in the same situation as you are now (except for they are my parents). Why don't you call him, use webcams or something like that. You can see your boyfriend and he can also see you. Good luck


go to www.skype.com
take up some hobbies or go out with your friends to take your mind off him. it's hard since you don't see each other anymore but the time apart will make your relationship stronger. hang in there.
I wonder if hes worth it. does he call alot? good luck
do you limit yourself?


you never been in love until now


i feel sorry for you


as there will ALWAYS be some one else


you htink he goona be waiting for you IF his visa come thru?


no he going to find some local ';bird'; to see


and you will find some local guy


and that's the way life works


it's alos why long distance romances usually never work
depends on how deep your relationship is with him... ask yourself, if you're crying so badly for him, is he crying for you as well? or is he enjoying his freedom away from you? my dear, if you really miss him, why not drop all ur **** and pay him a visit? but you must once again ask yourself... is he worth you droppping all your work?
hi I know it is hard for you but you have to have faith maybe one day you will stay togher for the rest of youre life's.HAVE FAITH.
Try taking prescription drugs to dull the pain or you could maybe turn the gas on in the oven and put your head inside and close the door, soon the pain will go away
I wish that I have someone love me that much in life, Never had probably never will. Just go to school and hang out with your family. There's nothing you can do at this time. All those falling tears will not solve your problems. It only makes you feel worse. It's not gonna fill up your empty heart since he left. Take it day by day. Alot of people out there have it even worser. Some got cheated on, some got divorce...!
I know it's always hard to give up such a good thing, but it might be best for you to break up with this guy. The situation clearly causes you an immense amount of pain, and sounds to certainly be not worth it for you. In addition, it holds you back from perhaps finding something better.





Be open to this as an option.
I feel for you sweetie.


If you two really care for each other and are determined to make it work then you should be happy.


You have a great guy. Yea it sucks that there is a whole ocean between you but think about the day that you'll see him again and how happy you'll be.


Just keep yourself busy and distracted (don't forget him though).


Go out with the girls.


Eat some ice cream. haha


as the old saying goes ';distance makes the heart grow fonder.';


good luck!
look when you are in along distance relationship problems are bound 2 occur , if u give both ur selves time i think it would work out perfectly. i have always foind when problems get out of our hands just leave them 2 god a prayer always helps
I am in a long distance relationship roght now myself. I am in the military and am stationed in California and my fiance is in Massachussetts. We have been dating for a little under a year and i see her maybe once every two or three months. I talk to her almost every night and that makes it better. But as far as constantly crying the only thing I can tell you is to just keep reminiscing on the times that the two of you had. A good way to keep your mind off of being sad is to keep busy. Myself i took up photography and have taken some verygood pictures. You can also set up some pictures of them everywhere so it's like they are always watching over you.

No comments:

Post a Comment