Thursday, August 19, 2010

Long distance relationship advice...?

I've been in a relationship with my current girlfriend for almost three years. Granted, we get along very well most of the time and have had our rough spots.





For the past year she planned on moving to my area, so the length of our long distance was her senior year at college. She accepted a job in FL (I'm in NY) and is getting trained down there for 18 months. I could do that, 18 more months, but her program got redefined so that she will be down there for at least 3 years, if she is lucky. By the time she gets back, out of a 6 year relationship, more than four years would be long distance.





I feel bad breaking up with her when we're so compatible, but the distance is almost impossible to fathom. Any recommendations?Long distance relationship advice...?
get a job in FL, if possible!Long distance relationship advice...?
You should post your question here:





http://relationshipadviceandconfessions.鈥?/a>





You can email your questions to a relationship expert and they will reply with an answer. You can also post relationship confessions. It's cool and they really helped me with a problem I had tonight. I think you CAN survive the distance and probably should. It's up to you though.I just wouldn't ruin a perfectly good relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment