Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Long Distance Relationship Advice?

Okay, so I really love him, and I'm trying not to think about it but the distance is killing me. He hates it too.. We are young and no he isn't military, my heart goes out to the women that deal with that. The military long distance must be the worst kind. but I need advice, he knows how I feel, and He says he wishes he could be here with me and that he thinks about me all the time. We've been together for almost three months. so I thought I was doing pretty good. But then it hit me when I was watching tv and the people on the screen kissed, and i just started crying. I love him so much, and this distance is really hard. And I won't be able to see him for six more months. How can I make this work better?Long Distance Relationship Advice?
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, Im sooooo sorry to hear that. I can agreet with you 1,00,000%. currently I am in the same situation and its killing me. Same as he knows how I feel and he feels the same and , he lives in VA, works and goes to school their and I work and go to school in MD about 1 hr away from eachother but we hardly see eachother because we are always so busy. Thing is we have an understanding and we know were we stand with eachother. We havent gotten to the l word yet but we care deeply for eachother and we want to be with eachother all the time. This is a mind blower, I am about to enlist in the army and I know this is definately gonna put a serious strain on our relationship but I have faith in my man and I know he will stand by my side, and vice versa. I know that we are gonna be apart but for some odd reason, I am willing to take the chance. I was previously in a relationship and distance was a factor and it tore me up inside. I try not to be stressed about it alot because I know how fe both feel, what I say is come to a understanding and find out exactly were you guys stand, wanting him isnt wrong or bad, and wanting to be with him isnt a sin but I say find out were you guys stand and know wat u both want so that its not so hard and painful. Wanting ur man and missing him is the hardest things to deal with but I believe that if you know were u guys stand and have a firm foundation and understanding it will be a little better and not so hard. Stay strong hunny....you will get your man...and i will u the best wen you guys get to be together.Long Distance Relationship Advice?
that`s why long distance is bad...


try calling him maybe?








answer this please!


http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090804215712AAYmqt2

No comments:

Post a Comment