Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Long Distance Relationship Advice?

Alright I have known this girl a while well, now having to be in a long distance relationship. Going to see her as soon as possible but could be a while. We are both very willing to make this work and I just wanted what some of you did to keep things going.





Right now me and her talk as often as possible, between her kids and work she does not have a ton of time but she always finds time to talk to me. She will sign onto yahoo for 5 minutes even if its to say hi and she loves me before she leaves. We will talk on phone when shes on her way to work and etc..





We also both got world of warcraft as we are gamers we thought it would be a good way to chat, and do something together whenever possible.





It's just hard not being able to be with her, but I am more than willing to make it work. We both trust each other and we make sure to keep things honest.





I just want to know what some of you did to keep things going until able to be together againLong Distance Relationship Advice?
If she plays world of warcraft with you, shes the one. hah, but really, if you like her a lot and she shares the same feelings, and she makes you happy, make it work. I have been dating my girl for about 1 year and a half, and she moved away 45 minutes away, but we try to make time to tal kto each other and see each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment