Sunday, August 22, 2010

Long Distance Relationship Advice?

My girlfriend and I have been together for over a year and a half. We've been in a long distance relationship since the beginning of summer. She only lives an hour away but it's been very hard for us. She is doing a summer internship and it takes up a lot of her time. We've tried a lot of things but recently she told me that she doesn't feel very close to me anymore. We see each other once every week or two.





I feel that it shouldn't be this hard considering we are so close, but we are both poor and she's always busy. What can I do to help her feel closer to me? She told me that she wants to work on it but she doesn't know what I can do to help, or even why she feels so distant. We both have Skype, Facebook, Myspace, and AIM. I do little things like send her funny ecards and short love poems but I don't think it's enough. I am determined to make this relationship work and any advice you can give me would be helpful. If you have something negative to say please don't bother, I only want positive advice.Long Distance Relationship Advice?
Huney , I know this sounds harsh , and i know a year and a half was a long time!!!! And I hope you enjoyed that year and a half, but i have some good news for you buddy this is what i would do......BREAK UP WITH HER BEFORE SHE BREAKS UP WITH YOU!!!!





best of luck ;)Long Distance Relationship Advice?
I understand exactly what you're going through.But I think the best thing to do is just focus on the positive. Like the things that will happen once you guys begin to see each other on regular basis. And think back to the great times you spent with each other. There's no amount of distance that can come between what you guys have if its strong enough and worth fighting. And continue sending her e-cards and short those little things make up a big puzzle.
send her pictures of chuck norris and say that you've been working out and that its actually a picture of you...she'll think you're super badass


Caution: saying that you are chuck norris may result in a serious case of roundhouse kick to the face
An hour away isn't a long distance relationship. My hubby followed me from Ireland to Australia. That was long distance.
i feel that when u r talking about a grown man and a grown women the number 1 proven solution is to grow dick go over their **** her all night then leave her











then watch some prono movies and become gay then marry donald trumph
find som1 closer
long distance relationships are hard. ive watched older friends of mine go through them. even though summers just starting, just to ask does she walsy kow that youre going to see her before you get together? cause if not, i think maybe you should get a small job, just something thatll give you enough money to spend a day with her, suprise her when you now shell be able to see you and bring something you know shed love, her favoite flowers, her favorite baked good, anything like that reguardless of how old you guys might be. i know things like that really show a girl how much they mean to you. and i know shed love that.





if you guys have made it through a year so far, im sure this is just a rocky path that you guys will get through al couples go through tough spots like this and im sure youll get through it too i hope i helped at leas al little. and good luck!
-IF- does not work and she complains..ask her what yall wanan do.. maybe she likes someone else..? idk.. time will tell





.awh! how about you work.. like a small job , or help for like 50$ a week.. or something , just win something . and ask your friends to drive you there ..and she can get him a date too and you guys go in 1 room and your friend enjoyes his date..


i mean you can pay 20$ ..for the gas..Bak and forth together = 20 $


and maybe u can buy her little cute things.. and care abotu her.. and keep her hopes up on seen her..and stuff..





- thats a good idea i think.. but 1 hour??? Oh crap! aint that bad.. i been worse.. trust me.
Long distance relationships are always pretty hard...I've had to help a friend with one before.It's great you guys have lasted this long.I bet if you actually lived near each other you would be inseparable.You could try moving...but that would probably barely seem like an option..you could always try squeezing every last bit of your spare time to go see her.It's only an hour away.You should be seeing her more than once a week or two.I suppose thats the main thing.Good luck :/
  • buy make up
  • eye make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment