Sunday, August 22, 2010

Is a long distance relationship manageable when the person lives in another country? Looking for advice.?

I met this person on myspace, never thinking anything would happen just a friendly hello now and then. It has been a long time since I have ever felt something strong for someone and not have even met them but something tells me I need to. It wouldn't matter so much if she was in the same state or more, it be easy for me every other weekend or so, but she lives in Mexico and the violence I have heard about worries me including my close family.





She also just recently got out a LDR herself from here (texas) and she told me she does not want to pursue anything like that since they never met either nor would he get his passport to make an effort... just got mad and broke it off when she could get her Visa. I on the other hand have requested my passport and she is also trying to reapply for hers.





Currently we agreed all now is friendship, the primary basic for anything to develop from. She has told me she liked me too, we talk almost every day, and would very much like to see me. Do you think we could make this workable? Would I be somewhat safe visiting close to where she is (close to Monterey) or border town like Reynosa? Anyone that may have a similar situation please advise.Is a long distance relationship manageable when the person lives in another country? Looking for advice.?
You should keep your relationship with her. My parents had a long distance relationship. They met at a college dance and my dad spent 4 hours every weekend on a train just to visit my mom and spend time with her. After about 2 or 3 years, my dad moved to US (to continure schooling) and they patiently waited for each other until they got married. Their love for each other conquered the fact that they were in seperate places across the globe. Good luck :)Is a long distance relationship manageable when the person lives in another country? Looking for advice.?
I m thousand miles away from my fiance, we met on internet also, his from austalia and i'm from philippines. we're going 1 year next month, and i'm now waiting for my fiancee visa to be granted. (hopefully before christmas). It's really not that easy it's so stressfull and frustrating..mostly after you've been able to see each other in person then you or you're bf/gf needs to go back to his/her country. But if you know to your heart that his/she is really the one that you've been looking for all of your life. You'll do everything to make your realtionship last. As they saying that LOVE KNOWS NO BOUNDERIES.
  • buy make up
  • eye make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment