Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I need advice for my new long distance relationship.?

We have been dating each other for about 3 month now. We were university classmates back 6 year ago. When we were at the university, he asked me for a date but I wasn鈥檛 ready for it. Then he came to US as he got scholarship and I went to a different county for the same reason. After 6 years he emailed me and asked where I am and told me that he was single, still have feeling to ward me. ...Eventually, I was single and interested too, so that is how it started. Now I am so in love with him and he is too.





The good news is, I have planned to visit my aunty for this coming Xmas 6 month ago and my cousins are waiting for me. Guess what, he lives the same city.





I just want advice how to handle it right.





Thank you.I need advice for my new long distance relationship.?
Just make a date to have coffee with him. Plan on spending a few hours just talking. Do decide anything about love, sex or marriage until you've spent a sufficient amount of time with him. Six years is a long time. Be aware that you're in love with the idea of being in love; you're not really in love with a guy you haven't seen in six years, a guy you've never dated.I need advice for my new long distance relationship.?
hmmm.. long distance relationships ARE work. its hard sometime wondering what the other person is really doing. You have to go by trust. My best answer for you is TRUST. any relationship is built on trust, if you dont have trust, then where is the relationship. But being in a long distance relationship makes it harder to trust, i know. But it is still vital, and needed more than anything in long distance relationships. How it works and how it ends up all depends on how bad you want it. But i am living proof they work!


I had met a guy who lives in GA through a freind, I lived in VA. a good 8 hours away from each other. After the first time we met, there was that connection. We spent many nights on ';phone dates';, which im sure your familiar with :) and emailed each other daily. Taking turns driving got old after a while, and here I am in GA. We just recently got married and i will never regret hanging on to that long distance relationship we had. It was a bumpy ride, but it was something we both wanted. I am about to experience the ';long distance relationship'; as he is set to deploy for Iraq.
if u 2 truly love each other then do it. if it was meant to be then it will happen! TRUST EACH OTHER!!!
If you really love him and he loves you...just playit by ear do what comes naturally see if you have the same chemistry in real life that you do on the internet.Don't have any expectations and try to be yourself. Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment