Sunday, August 22, 2010

My friend is in a long distance relationship. The gf kissed her ex though! He asks for advice, what do I say?

The sad part is that I like him =( and it breaks my heart to see him sad. What advise do you have for me?My friend is in a long distance relationship. The gf kissed her ex though! He asks for advice, what do I say?
tell your friend to think of himself in this situation and let him realize that he should love himself more than the love that he gives to an unfatihful girl wihich he doesn't deserve..but please don't make this situation be an advantage for you to be the next ';girl'; of him..unless he really likes you too..don't let yourself be the ';rebound'; material..My friend is in a long distance relationship. The gf kissed her ex though! He asks for advice, what do I say?
No one deserves an unfaithful partner. Ethically you can not withhold this from him.
Not sure about your question but I guss your friend in a long distance relationship is a guy? And what is the matter when the gf kissed her ex. It has nothing to do with him so let it be. There is nothing you can do to reverse it or have a say about it. Your friend just need to accept it and go find another gf.

No comments:

Post a Comment