Thursday, August 19, 2010

Any advice on how my gf and I can grew 'deeper' in our long distance relationship?

Okay well, my great girlfriend lives in California and I live in Texas. I know it sounds cliche,but we love each other with all our hearts. We try to make up ways to get to know each other, as well as can for a long distance relationship. I'd really appreciate any ideas how we can grow deeper as a couple and get to know each other. Any ideas?Any advice on how my gf and I can grew 'deeper' in our long distance relationship?
trying using the mail to send eachother hand written letters and photos, they mean alot because you can keep them forever! Also little cute gifts, silly things that remind you of them, you can al you guys could read a book at the same time and talk about it or do quizzes from magazines..the best thing though is just talking and listening about the important things and trying to be supportive that far away.Any advice on how my gf and I can grew 'deeper' in our long distance relationship?
Move closer!
i'm in a long distance relationship too... i live in texas and my bf is living in south carolina while serving in the marines. (i know exactly how you feel) we talk on the phone practically every second of the day and we both got web cams so we can see eachother while we talk. we share pictures a lot over the web cam and that helps to get to know eachother. (pictures from the past, pics from vacations, etc.) we also just kinda surf around on the internet and send eachother links to stuff.... makes for good conversation starters. my bf also tries to include me in things.... for example, he was picking out furniture last weekend and sent me pictures so i could help pick stuff out... as if i was there with him. and of course, i fly there as often as i can. (i know a lot of this stuff may be a little corny, but it keeps me satisfied for the time being!) it's still tough and of course saying ';move closer'; is easier said then done. moving to a whole nother state is a big deal.... plus... you live in texas! hello? that makes it even harder! :D i hope everything works out for you!
lose the distance
umm well call each other dail even numerous times a day if u'd like. and email each other. maybe even visit each other once in a while.
I have been there, the reality is you or her have to make a decision on moving soon, or you can avoid that for now and try to meet as much as possible maybe somehwere in between, etc. I assure you if you aren't thinking this way, your LDR will fizzle over time (mine did), as the face to face time is important for any relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment