Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Relationship advice when it comes to long distance.?

I recently just started seeing a girl within the last 2 weeks. She lives in my hometown and is 3 years older than me. Im 20 by the way. We've been intimate with eachother and I really want to continue things with her. The only problem is starting today I'll be living 6 1/2 hours away from her cause I'm at school now. I just transfered to this school from a Jr. College. She has her bachelors degree and is taking classes online to earn her masters. She also currently holds a great job and is very driven and mature. This is someone I need in my life. We talked a little bit about things and decided to just see how things go and if our relationship contiues then it does, if it doesn't it doesn't. I want it to continue so bad. All I keep thinking about is if it continues to progress I should look into transfering to a school closer to home. The school I would transfer too is where most of my friends go and is only a half hour away from her and my hometown. She told me she doesn't want to rush things she just wants to take things slow and I'm fine with that. I just wish I was closer to her and I don't want things to not work because I'm a long distance away. What should I do. She isn't like most girls. I really want this to work.Relationship advice when it comes to long distance.?
send her packages with stuff she likes without her knowing it.


text her at random times and tell her you miss her.








long distance relationships are alot easier than you think.





just talk to her and let nature takes its course!

No comments:

Post a Comment