Thursday, August 19, 2010

I need advice for my new long distance relationship.?

We have been dating each other for about 3 month now. We were university classmates back 6 year ago. When we were at the university, he asked me for a date but I wasn鈥檛 ready for it. Then he came to US as he got scholarship and I went to a different county for the same reason. After 6 years he emailed me and asked where I am and told me that he was single, still have feeling to ward me. ...Eventually, I was single and interested too, so that is how it started.





The good news is, I have planned to visit my aunty for this coming Xmas 6 month ago and my cousins are waiting for me. Guess what, he lives the same city.





I just want advice how to handle it right.





Thank you.I need advice for my new long distance relationship.?
If he has been the one contacting you all these times it means he really cares and that he can't get you out fo him mind. If you care too, make sure you guys make things clear and find a way to be together.

No comments:

Post a Comment