Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Long distance relationship advice?

Well, I was dating this girl. There was a party at her house, and we were alone in her bedroom. Then her two older brothers walk in on us. Unbelievable. I got in one little fight, and my mom got scared, and said ';you're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air';. I whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said 'Fresh' and it had dice in the mirror. If anything, I could say that this cab was rare but I thought 'nah, forget it',';yo homes, to Bel-Air';. I pulled up to a house about seven or eight, when I said to the cabbie, ';yo homes, smell ya later!'; Looked in my kingdom, I was finally there, to sit in my throne, as the prince of Bel-Air.Long distance relationship advice?
Ahahahahahahhahahhahahahhaa.Long distance relationship advice?
I was born in the 80's

No comments:

Post a Comment