Thursday, August 19, 2010

Long Distance Relationship Advice?

okay so me and this guy have been hanging out since like may and we have known each other since last summer.


i like him and he likes me but we live 2 hours away from each other


everytime we hang out its the best time of my life and when he leaves i always get emotional and when i get home i start crying


he said he doesnt want to date until he moves up closer within the next year


his wallpaper on his phone has me on it and so does his phone so i doubt hes the player type


i just need help because i dont know what to do


should i wait?


is it normal to cry when you like someone who you see about once a week because of long distance?


any advice?Long Distance Relationship Advice?
awww me and my dude used to be like that but we are together now. we are together now. I think if you two really like eachother and don't get distracted its all good. just wait a while


it will be worth it laterLong Distance Relationship Advice?
yes its totally normal and in my opinion you should wait if you have that good of a time with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment