Thursday, August 19, 2010

I am having a lot of problems in my long distance relationship and need some advice?

I have been having a long distance relationship with my bf for the past 7 months, it has been 2 months since I have seen him and I am very much in love with him, he gets mad easily and tells me that i am just like the rest of the girls he has had, i really want things to work out between us i don't know what to do or say because it seems that I am the one that is messing up all the time, things where not like this before I don't now if it is the fustration of not being able to be together, he will come see me in a few days He has told me he does not feel the same no more and the love has decreased because of so much arguments, please anyone with experience in this matter give me some advice, what should I do and change about me I love him, Thanks.I am having a lot of problems in my long distance relationship and need some advice?
communication is key so is visiting each other

No comments:

Post a Comment