Thursday, August 19, 2010

I miss him so much that I cry every night, any advice on how to make our long distance relationship easier?

I'm in Idaho and my boyfriend lives in Montana. We fell in love instantly when we met. We met through a mutual friend of ours. We have so much in common and just fell madly in love. I've never felt this way about anyway. I am only 16, but I know several people who met their spouse at this age and have been together 30+ years.





I've been missing him so much lately that I cry every night. I don't know how to make this stop. We rarely see each other so that makes it even worse. I just miss him so much. Does anyone have any advice for him and I on how to make this easier on both of us? And any advice on how to help me stop crying? Please and Thank You in advance!I miss him so much that I cry every night, any advice on how to make our long distance relationship easier?
if both have computers then first thing i do is email with my wife daily on yahoo instant messenger, shes in china and soon will be in the usa but in the mean time we at least have this as well as i have a skype cam which cost $130 which enables me to call her as often as i want for just 2 pennys a minute, if she had the same it would be free. skype.com you can also get a regualar cam for as little as $25. i also visited china twice and each time for a month.if its meant to be then get creative on both sides, it can work and it did for me.granted you are very young yet this does not mean it can not work, go with your mind and heart and forget about the negatives of some that had bad experiances.I miss him so much that I cry every night, any advice on how to make our long distance relationship easier?
Poppy doesn't know what she's talking about. I know most guys would go out and check out other girls but when I was in a Long Distance I never even LOOKED at another girl, and my girlfriend felt the same pain you felt, as did I.


Honestly unless you get to see each other LDR's hurt, and usually never work in the end. It's just too hard sometimes to do that. Be prepared for heartache, and I'm sorry.;
Listen carefully dear. Long distance does not work. While you're crying every night missing him he's out with the guys and believe me he does notice other girls. That's the way guys are. It's the way you should be too. Sorry this doesn't feel better but I've been there as have friends and we all agree. It doesn't work.
why not organise a surprise trip to see him?





lots of love letters and cards, little gifts to send him...





the crying will subside hunny, being in a long distance relationship is tough - it's up to both of you if each other is worth the sacrifice in the mean time :)
I don't really know what to tell you, I'm kind of going through the same thing....... for me it helps just to talk to him every night or through texts............





Hope this helped.......
well you should try to find something else to get your mind on,16 is so very young,you may be surprised to find you are just as crazy about someone else in a few months
don't know if this will help you..but i felt just the same
You're young. Go have a couple one nighters and you'll feel better.
aww...itll be ok
Well...you seem committed and i hope he is to the key is TRUST! and you two can try to visit in the summer,also me was unfortunate i did like some one like how you did and i was 15 and i had sense that my interest will change buy the time I'm in high school...and it did! not trying to say you wont be together...just saying you two have to talk about your feelings...you have to know if you two are on the same page! if you two are that's all you need is COMMITMENT! and if he is a man who isnt scared then he's the one!
talk to each other everyday as much as possible through the phone or online..it would be better if you can see each other on a webcam..consider yourself lucky coz you can still see each other..im on a LDR also but my bf is in another country..and i dont even know when ill see him again..there are just times that you'll feel really down adn cry a lot like there's no tomorrow..but it will pass..as the days pass, you'll get used to it..well not really but it will lessen..trust me..i was like that at first and i never thought i wont stop crying..but i did..be strong for him..for your relationship..you can do it!good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment