Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Long Distance Relationship Advice?

I've been dating my girlfriend for almost 3 months now,and we were best friends for 2 years leading up to it. I really love her, but now we're in a long distance relationship and we're about 6 hours apart from each other. It's really tough being apart, but we both agree that it's worth it to stay together since we do love each other so much. I just wanted to know if there's anything I can do to continue to show her how much I love her and how much she means to me. I can keep telling her I love her on the phone, but I just feel like it's getting repetitive even though it's true. I want to do something (other than visiting, since that's not possible at the moment) that really sweeps her off her feet again and reminds her just how special she is to me. Any ideas?? Thanks so much!!Long Distance Relationship Advice?
Send her a gift that costs some money and something she might need.





Words are symbolic and after a while they don't mean much. But when you do something that makes some difference in her life. Then this is real and not symbolic. And real appreciation matters every time. It never gets repetitive.Long Distance Relationship Advice?
Write her letters :)


It's always nice to hear from the people you left behind...and who doesn't love mail? Buy or make a nice card and let her know that you are thinking of her, add in a few pictures of what's you have been up to or some of the two of you, burn a CD of songs that remind you of her....there are so many different things you could do! You could even order flowers to be delivered to her :)
  • buy make up
  • eye make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment