Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Any advice? My relationship is about to become long distance.?

Met a guy in May, we really hit it off - same sense of humor, attraction, get along great, etc. He now lives 20 minutes away. The thing is he's divorced and is taking his kids and going back to LA where he grew up and lived up until about 2000. I can fly out to see him, but have limited vacation time for this year. Since he has 3 small kids, he probably can't. He's bummed too cause he's saying he doesn't really want to go now, but he has no family out here.





He is keeping his house here cause his ex lives in the area and he'll bring his kids back and stay the whole summer and the kids 'll be with the ex the whole time (we hope). I'm not against moving to LA, but if he's going to spend 9 months in LA and 3 months back East every year, I need to work on a job that will let me do the same. My current job pays well but there's nowhere on the West Coast for me to work. (He does make a good living, so it may not be crucial right away).





Anyone been in the same position or any ideas?Any advice? My relationship is about to become long distance.?
I have some idea's . If moving in with him is an option you may go for it , it is nice out there. Also you may well find a suitable job there , they have most of the same as other states . You may try visiting on a vacation to get a better idea of what it is like there and get more of a feel of rather the relationship would work between you or not. If he has not asked or offered though I'd be kind of leery of the situation though and remain where you are. It's may be just as difficult for you to leave family and friends as he finds it difficult. If it were me bottom line though , I would stay put , eventually you'll find another you like as well or better.
  • buy make up
  • eye make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment