Thursday, August 19, 2010

Long distance relationship advice?

okay so...


i met this girl on a chat-room and we both clicked...


i HAVE seen her and she HAS seen me on a webcam, we have been talking for about a month and a half now and i have sent her love letters and she sends me emails and stuff, I love her so much and i never want to end it with her.





but shes 16 and im 18 and we are both still really involved in our education and stuff.


she graduates in 2011 and will then be going to college.





i want to know how i can make this work so that i will eventually be with her, like going out on dates and stuff.





any help will do!


thanks :)Long distance relationship advice?
As long as you both stay in regular contact and remain committed to each other, then anything is possible and you can manage to stay together. Just be wary if she starts to get distant and begins ignoring you, then makes excuses why you can't chat. However, hopefully this won't happen to you, good luck with it!Long distance relationship advice?
I live in Ireland and my two best friends in the whole world live in Wales and Oregon. They both recently came to visit me at the same time for a week and it was awesome, so I think you've got a pretty strong chance at maintaining a strong friendship. However, romantic relationships require physical contact, and I don't think you're going to get anywhere starting one via internet with a girl who lives on a different continent. Maybe you should just stay friends with her.
I fell in Love with an Australian online, I am from the UK. There has never been a time for us to cross paths and now I am moving on to persue my career in fashion and I still have 4 years of education left before I can make a life with him, people will always try to put you down about it but I think if you persue this, it could be the best desicion you made. It's never easy but it's worth it in the end.
sounds like yr doing ok





its down to yr relationship with her

No comments:

Post a Comment