Thursday, August 19, 2010

Falling in love with a girl that is in a long distance relationship. Desperately in need of advice.?

Here's the situation:


I've met this girl in my workplace and after some time we became close friends. One day, I learned that she had a boyfriend in another country and that she has been in a long distance relationship for 1 year and a half more or less. She talks to him through internet everyday and seems to really love the guy. However, since they live in different countries they hardly see each other personally. She travelled there only once and stayed for less than 2 weeks and came back.





Well, she is 21 and I am 24. I deeply care for her and I'm in love with her. I haven't told anything yet because I have to respect this relationship. But in the other hand, this is killing me inside. If I open up with her, this might ruin our friendship. If don't tell her, I'll be hurt. I cannot avoid her since we work together and we're forced to see each other. I really don't want to destroy our friendship. My question is: what can I do? Has anyone experienced something similar? Please help.Falling in love with a girl that is in a long distance relationship. Desperately in need of advice.?
Well, I've been in a couple of long distance relationships, both lasted a little over a year, but it didn't last. Long distance relationships are hard to keep. Honestly I can tell you now that you do have a great chance to steal her heart. Basically, even thou she loves this other guy a woman loves to be touched, held, wined and dined and so on. What I suggest you do is to just be there for her. What I mean by that is, don't be one of her girlfriends be a MAN friend. Don't give her all our time but give her attention when she needs it. Always know the stats of her long distance relationship. Let her feel so comfortable with you that she opens up to you about how she feels. Let her know that you care about her (don't tell her you love her YET), you can show her you love her without telling her. Trust me girls have a sixth sense, we know when a guy is feeling us. Eventually, if she likes you or love you she'll be all yours. But I also suggest that you continue dating other people, but be open with her also.Falling in love with a girl that is in a long distance relationship. Desperately in need of advice.?
Love is love...


All's fair in love and war...





It's up to you...


If you tell her how you feel, she may return her feelings, but continue with the long distance relationship.(which her long distance relationship may fail...sooner or later)





If you don't tell her how you feel, you die on the inside and live your life never knowing what she would have said.
Just tell her.


If you do, then yeah itll be awkward for a bit, but youll get it off your chest
go on a lunch date with a few other employes and see what she thanks
Make a move, she'll realize that if she continuously pulls back from REAL people, she'd be wasting her time with that other dude... just tell her how you feel over the phone.
I would just let her go, if she has been with him lomger she loves him.
well i can tell you to go for it i mean they cant even touch each other what harm could he do but I'm going to honest its were her heart is she could be with you but still thinking about him what happens if you fall in love and she decides to live and be with him just let it go their are other fish in the sea understand you need some one to give you 100percent nothing less because your worth it.
im sorry for you, unrequited love is the worst. dont say anything to her, be silent with your love, just be there for her, one day if you still truly love her, she will need you, and maybe she will see on her own that the long distance relationship is going no where. it has to be up to her, not you, yes you love her, dont let your love for her hurt her too. right now its only you that hurts, if you speak up, its two or three people that hurt. you dont want that on your conscience. besides, you might just want to try to get over her, its easier if she doesnt know. good luck. i hope it all works out.
Long disrance relationsips are had to have believe me I have had one a long time ago and now I am back with that person. But if you like her a lot I think that you should tell her but in a settle way. Do you flirt a lot with each other? Cause if you do you could make a joke about it. Just tell her the truth and be honest with her cause girls love that.

No comments:

Post a Comment