Sunday, August 22, 2010

Long distance relationship advice?

I am going out with this guy (kevin) over the internet. We text and stuff too. I met him because my friend, sarah, was at the beach one year and she met him. he is so nice and super sweet and the truth is... i love him... he is the best thing that has ever happened to me and he is always running through my mind. and he's always telling me how much he loves me! =] BUT i live in Tennessee. and he lives in North Dakota. and we might not be able to see each other for a few years, because his parents are soooooo strict and they don't want him to have a girlfriend for a few years. i love him with all my heart and there is NO way that I'd break up with him because of the distance. I just need some advice. Long distance relationship advice?
ive been in a 2 year long distance relationship before and im in another one and we are going to be meeting soon so im experianced... anyway all you gotta do is be honest to eachother at all times and communication is key since you wont be doing anything in real life together, never ever go to sleep mad at each other, and never ever promise each other stuff you cant keep. send each other stuff in the mail like letters maybe articles of clothing a pillow you use and pictures so they can put em on the wall. also go to this site for really good ideas lovingfromadistance.com i think thats it type it in google. also like watching a movie together over the phone or getting web cams is also fun i sent my girl a web cam actually that i bought her... anyway we are 1000 miles apart and are in total love and we are living great :)

No comments:

Post a Comment