Thursday, August 19, 2010

Girls advice? Might be getting into a long distance relationship?

So there's this girl I like. Atm I can only see her once a month, but we've been friends for like 2 years before we even started hanging out. And just recently I've realized I've been thinking about her a lot more since the last time we've hung out... and not just as a friend.





Well recently, her facebook status was (fake name)';Alexa is singing ';Santa honey wont you bring my honey back to me! Cause I miss him... yes I miss him oh so dearly...';, but when I told her I hope she sees him again soon (misreading it for her missing someone) she said it's just a song lyric. When I asked her if she was still interested in hanging out over winter break her response was 'DUH! Why do you even have to ask?! Silly boy...' and that status changed to 'Alexa is grrr feelings that make me both happy and stressed!'





Is it too much to hope for that she might be interested in me? I can't really speak to her beyond facebook atm, her phone is currently destroyed and I don't want to send her an email or something like that asking...Girls advice? Might be getting into a long distance relationship?
It sounds like she does want to hang out with you and it sounds like she may have feelings for you!





I am currently in a long distance relationship and I have never been happier. We are both 17 and see each other about once every three weeks or so. ITs not much, but its something, and we have feelings for each other.Girls advice? Might be getting into a long distance relationship?
i think you should try to connect to her on different levels. be cuter and nicer ( u seem like u are already :) ) then move in. dont rush things though, she could just like u as a friend








good good lucky!! and hope everything work out for the best
Bro, you don't want a girls advice. Women are to freakin complicated. They will just leave you with more questions.. Trust.. The day you meet a none complex girl that has all the answer, then let me know, lol. The only advice I can give you is to continue to be your-self but show a little more interest. At the same time, you don't want to crowed her cause that will push her away. She sounds like a girl who doesn't know what she wants (like so many). So be your self and confident, this way you will see if you are what she is looking for. Or, if you guys have a strong friendship, then just talk to her about your feelings. Although, if you don't think she would be down, then don't do that. That can sometimes make a good friendship acward. Well, I hope that I was of some help bro. Good luck bro-ham!
the facebook just burns my brains to bring out ';judging a book by its cover';





talk to her, get to know her, meet her more often.
your misjudging her based on facebook. Just ask her how she feels

1 comment:

Russian said...

Thanks for your nice comments. I am glad that this information has been of use to you.

Read it more : Russian Singles Dating

Post a Comment