Sunday, August 22, 2010

Advice on how to keep up a long-distance relationship?

Hiya. My gf spends quite a bit of time in the USA as part of her job.sometimes it can be up to a month.She's American anyway %26amp; says it's part of the job..


We've been together over a year.She says she loves me more than ever %26amp; has been faithful to me as i have with her.Yet i'm not truly happy about this.I can't help thinking at night she's with another guy over there.I mean how would i find out?


I love her so much yet this relationship is on her terms..But when she's over there it's on her terms.It's never when can i email you or see you on MSN.She decides when to contact me.


It was my birthday yesterday.For sure i got a lovely card Saying she loves me %26amp; wants to be with me %26amp; she'll see me soon .But we'd arranged to chat on MSN i stayed uo til 1am to suit her time.I got an email saying she couldn't make it -no excuse given.Just sorry sweetie, enjoy your night %26amp; i'll see you soon.


Is my gf playing around with someone else %26amp; not telling me?Why the secrecy %26amp; all on her terms.Help!Advice on how to keep up a long-distance relationship?
She seems to be very inconsiderate, even if it is due to a very demanding job, perhaps you need more out of a relationship than she does? Maybe she's the kind of girl who is very career focused and you're more the kind of guy who needs to spend lots of time with your partner?


Just a thought....Advice on how to keep up a long-distance relationship?
So you and me are on the same boat...........i trust her but i hate it when she forgets and blah blah.....
hope it all works out for you mate


you have no reason not to trust this girl however as i a female i know for sure i would have certainly made more of an effort for an occasion such as your birthday


happy belated birthday to you
very short
just make shure u keep textin and calling her daily, or get msn

No comments:

Post a Comment